We are happy to be able to offer courses for parents at our school. These are run by Prior Pursglove College.
Some parents have achieved Level 1 in Child Care and Health & Social Care. They have really enjoyed it and are now working towards level 2.
I look forward to coming to the course each week. It is very friendly and relaxed.
I don't think I would have done any courses if they were not in my child's school. They make me feel so welcome.
Really enjoyed the course - great teacher, great people, positive attitude and confidence building.
Parents attended and successfully achieved
These were run by Prior Pursglove College.
Well Done to you all!
Current Parent Courses
Sept 2015 - Feb 2016
- Level 1+2 Maths until July 2016
- Level 1 Drug + Alcohol awareness
- Nail art 5 week 11/1/2016 - 8/2/2016
- 25/1/2016 9.15-11.15am Family craft session - reception class (Rumble in the Jungle)
- 8/2/2016 Family craft session Y1 children
If you are interested in attending any courses run in school please contact Mrs Clarke 01642 453451
- 23/2/2016 Autism awareness taster session
- 29/2/2016 Counselling taster session