Values and Ethos
‘Moving potential to new horizons through the provision of a rich learning environment, where individuals are respected and valued.’
South Bank Primary Aims
Our aims are to:-
· provide a supportive, yet challenging environment to stimulate, maintain and develop, a lively enquiring mind.
· encourage all pupils to reach their true potential and eventually become independent learners who value learning with and from others and have a positive attitude to life-long learning.
· value application, perseverance, initiative and independence of thought and action, as well as co-operative endeavours.
· develop a sense of moral values which can form a framework for a sense of own worth, and relationships with others, so that students become responsible members of society.
· develop in pupils a positive attitude towards themselves and others with a strong sense of self respect.
· develop a sense of respect for other peoples’ property, ideas and beliefs irrespective of gender, race, disability or academic achievement.
· appreciate human achievements, failures and aspirations.
· develop positive attitudes towards and concern for the environment.
South Bank Primary School